關燈 巨大 直達底部
親,雙擊螢幕即可自動滾動
第5部分

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring。(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr。 Chen is an honest; hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends。 (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr。 Chen is a friendly; sensitive; caring and determined person。 (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest; flexible and easy…going。 (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit。 (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will

be the major goal of my leadership。 (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open…door policy。 (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden。 Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could bee

worse。 I do; however; accept constructive criticism。 (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off; we will discuss it later。 (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes; the narrow…minded people make me frustrated。 (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas。 (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colle