關燈 巨大 直達底部
親,雙擊螢幕即可自動滾動
第5部分

A:I have been working as a puter programmer for five years。 To be specific; I do system analysis; trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job。(你為什麼離職呢?)

A: Well; I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks; I will take it。(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即洠в猩�ɑ�帷#��

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional。(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A: With my strong academic background; I am capable and petent。 (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience; I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects; and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your pany in the future。 (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training bined with my internship should qualify me for

this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi…tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes; I think so。

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well。 (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)